Formed 1/4" Wall Brackets Dimensioned for NFPA 5000
This wall bracket is designed to provide 2-1/4" minimum clearance between the handrail and the wall, which is required by the NFPA 5000 code. View NFPA code. This formed 1/4" wall bracket is available with one center hole and are supplied with either a round or flat saddle. The bracket can be welded or mounted to the rail using the two 1/4" holes in the saddle. Brackets are stocked with a mill finish. Other finishes can be supplied such as galvanized, chrome plated, #4 satin, anodized, etc.
- Saddles come in either Round or Flat (please check bracket specs - each part has a saddle type listed)
- Thickness: 1/4" material (Stainless Bracket is 3/16" Thick)
- Steel Formed 1/4" Brackets
- Aluminum Formed 1/4" Brackets (5052 Alloy)
- Stainless Steel Formed 1/4" Brackets